- The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED
)Green Building Rating System, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), provides a suite of standards for environmentally sustainable construction.
Leed-certified facilities create living and working environments with advantages that are obvious and attractive to even the biggest green skeptics. Most of the techniques used to achieve LEED certificatiion are not incredibly new ideas or even complicated, but together they create a work environment that's impossible to envy. The use of green materials, natural landscaping bright sunlight, rainwater collection are a few of these techniques.
- Green, LEED-certfied facilities lead to higher productivity of workers, lower maintenance costs and less energy use and they outperfom national averages in all performance areas.
- New Construction
- LEED for New Constructions is designed to guide and distinguish commercial and institutional projects.
- Existing Buildings
- LEED for Existing Buildings helps building owners and operators measure operations, improvements and maintenance on a consistent scale.
- LEED for Homes is a rating system that promotes the design and construction of high-performance green homes.
Our fully integrated approach to sustainable design that addresses environmental, financial, and occupant satisfaction will lead to high performing, green facilities. The intention is to eliminate or reduce the negative environmental impact through skillful, sensitive design by using state-of-the- art technologies and processes. This requires close cooperation of the design team, the architects, the engineers and the client at all project stages, from the site selection, scheme formation, material selection and procurement and project implementation.
3BL - our LEED AP's will provide global, sustainable, bottom line driven solutions to our
clients using proven resource efficient technologies to minimize their carbon footprint and ecological
impact . We want to take stewardship of your project!